Goldberg Physics - Educational Physics Game
A physics game with a twist - the perfect solution to every level can be calculated with an NCEA level 2 knowledge of mechanics!
Get the ball into the goal by manipulating the physical properties of a variety of objects, either using the touch controls or by crunching the numbers and finding the perfect solution.
Brush up on your knowledge of the concepts of projectile motion, momentum and springs in this educational take on the classic mobile physics game, and learn to visualise the types of problems you might come across in your exams.
- 81 levels, covering the concepts of Projectile Motion, Momentum and Springs, all able to be solved mathematically
- intuitive user experience
- detailed tutorial and help menu
- lives system
- players can keep track of which levels they can calculate to aid with study
- in game formula sheet containing all formulas needed to play the game
- and much more!
This game is intended for use primarily by students studying the NCEA Level 2 Physics curriculum. Thank you to all those who have aided in the development of this game and please enjoy playing the finished product. If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to leave a review or send an email to email@example.com - I'm always happy to hear from you!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.